Japan Communications and Consulting Services (JCCS)
Your indispensable partner for successful Globalization and India Entry
Win in India! Win the Globe!
Japanese Communication and Consulting Services (JCCS) is a Business Unit of NEC Technologies India Private Limited (NTI) that has a strong pool of 70+ bilingual multi-skilled professionals supporting NEC Group companies (Japan), their customers and JOC companies in India.
Our special service offerings coupled with the right blend of language and cross-cultural expertise along with techno-functional and managerial capabilities uniquely position JCCS to add significant value to our Japanese customers.
With a history of more than 10 years of successful relationship with NEC Group Companies, going forward we are committed to facilitate our partners and customers to go Global through India utilization and India entry by removing the existing barriers (such as linguistic, intercultural, information, quality and management barriers) encountered while dealing with India and other geographies.
• Team of PMP + JLPT* certified professionals
• Bilingual Bridge SE and Bilingual Testing experts (ISTQB + JLPT)
• Highest number of JLPT N1 certified professionals (JLPT: Japanese Language Proficiency Test is conducted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan)
• The Japan Foundation recognized NTI Academy Services for building skills in Japanese Language and Business Practices
• NEC Japanese Language Academy Services for building skills in Japanese Language and Business Practices under the esteemed guidance of 'The Japan Foundation', New Delhi
• Highest number of Monbukagakusho Scholarship holders from the reputed national universities of Japan
• On-board Japanese and English speaking natives facilitating cross-cultural understanding
• Bilingual professionals with MBA Degrees from reputed Business Schools of India
• Bilingual Business Consultants and Company Secretary
• Bilingual Legal and Financial experts
• Multilingual Resource Team
* JLPT: Japanese Language Proficiency Test is conducted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
• Facilitate NEC to become No.1 Japanese ICT company in India against its competitors
• To become Preferred partner of NEC for Communication, Localization, Consulting and Skill-Building needs
• Facilitate NEC Group Companies and their end customers to Globalize and expand their products & services to geographies such as Americas, EMEA, APAC, ANZ through judicious India utilization
• Facilitate JOC that have operations in India to reap maximum India advantage
• Facilitate Japanese SMEs in India Entry