Displaying present location in the site.
Commitment to Data Privacy
NECTI may collect personal data/information such as address, residential country or area, e-mail address, contact number, occupation, organization name, position or title, inquiry categories, inquiry subject, inquiry details, will be secured in our environment. You are not obliged to provide any personal data/information. However, if you choose not to provide personal data/information, it may not be possible to respond to some inquiries or to provide our services/products.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with personal information, we usually use it:
- To respond to your inquiry, request, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers.
- To provide you the services you request.
- To provide information or publicity materials about our products, services, and solutions.
- Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
- we may store and process personal information and share it with our worldwide group companies, parent company, advisors, consultant to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
- we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal information to contact you about our offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers' needs.
- To provide information about events such as seminars and exhibitions.
- To conduct promotional activities, newsletters, surveys and analysis, and analyze website access trends so as to improve products and services.
- To contact customers and to notify you about new services/products.
- To use the personal information for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purposes mentioned above for which the personal data/information was collected.
- To prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you.
- To establish or preserve a legal claim or defense.
- To prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
Sharing/Transfer of Personal Data/Information
We will share personal information with our group companies, parent company and/or distributor, vendors, customers, supplier, consultant in case it is necessary to fulfil the purposes of processing for the Personal Data/Information described above.
Period for Which the Personal Data/information Will Be Stored
Personal data/information may be stored for as long as necessary to achieve the stated purpose for using it.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie helps to distinguish you from other users of NECTI's Website and they are used for many things, such as remembering when you've visited a site before and your language preferences. The information NECTI collects by using cookies also permits NECTI to analyze traffic patterns on our site. This can enable NECTI over time to provide you with a better experience on its Website by improving the content and making it easier to use. While a cookie enables a Web server to identify the computer of a visitor, it cannot identify the visitor unless they input their personal information. Depending on the browser used, a visitor may change the settings to turn off the cookies. However, if the visitor does so, all or part of the services on the site may become unavailable.
How to Manage Cookies
To protect your personal data/information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, we use technical and organizational security measures.
Links to Other Web Sites
Any complaint or concern with regard to the processing of information/data provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated grievance officer as mentioned below in writing or through email.
Details of Grievance Officer:
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
NEC Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
18th Floor, Tower C
Advant Navis Business Park, Sector 142
Noida 201305 Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +91 120 6615714