Displaying present location in the site.
Information Security Policy Statement
Established: April 1, 2004
Revised: March 1, 2022
NEC Corporation India Private Limited is ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) certified.
“NECI is committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information assets and protect them from risks that would compromise the competitive stance of the organization, its customers, service providers and employees with respect to legal, regulatory and statutory requirements, through a continuous process of improvement.”
Recognition as a management priority
- The NEC Corporation India recognizes that ensuring information security is one of the most important management issues, and positions investment in this area as an essential responsibility of corporate management. Our top management identifies risks, sets information security goals based on these risks, allocates the necessary management resources, monitors status of these efforts and achievement status of initiatives, and continually improves overall information security across the Group.
Establishment of internal and external systems and implementation of measures
- The NEC Corporation India establishes and implements internal regulations in accordance with this Statement, while making efforts to maintain our information security management framework and to protect information assets under our control appropriately.
- The NEC Corporation India implements appropriate human, physical, technological, and organizational security controls to protect its information assets from unauthorized access, leakage, alternation, theft/loss, destruction, obstruction of use, or any other threats.
- The NEC Corporation India seeks to solve social issues by actively recruiting talent with advanced knowledge of information security and creating opportunities for them to play an active role. We are also committed to promoting better awareness and providing education for all our officers and employees according to their job categories.
Provision of secure products, systems, and services
- The NEC Corporation India makes efforts to ensure information security and privacy in all stages of the customer's business by implementing secure design and operation for the products, systems, and services we provide to our customers and to society.