Displaying present location in the site.
Information Security Statement
Established: April 1, 2004
Revised: August 30, 2017
NEC Technologies India Private Limited is ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) certified. We are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information assets and protect them from risks that would compromise the competitive stance of the organization, its customers, service providers and employees with respect to legal, regulatory and statutory requirements, through a continuous process of improvement.
- NEC Technologies India takes appropriate action, makes efforts to maintain information security management system and to control its information assets appropriately.
- NEC Technologies India establishes, builds up its internal rules and regulations so that they are in line with this statement.
- NEC Technologies India continuously offers the necessary training required to its personnel that is necessary to maintain information security.
- NEC Technologies India implements human, organizational, and technological security controls to protect its information assets from unauthorized access, leakage, modification, or any other threat.
- NEC Technologies India makes the efforts to rapidly locate the root cause, keep damage to a minimum and prevent the recurrence of an incident posing a threat to information assets.
- NEC Technologies India continuously reviews and improves all those activities listed above.