Residential Energy Storage Systems
Solution promise and positioning
With the rapid growth of renewable energy, such as photovoltaic generation, the use of energy storage systems is expected to spread greatly and meet with increasing social needs. Such systems will allow households to efficiently reduce electricity costs, by leveraging off-peak, e.g. night-time, power and storing excess solar power during daytime. Moreover, this stored power can be leveraged also during emergencies such as blackouts.
NEC provides "Residential Energy Storage Systems" to meet residential customers’ power needs. NEC has acquired in automotive-grade quality, reliability and mass production to provide best-in-class customer experience.
These "Residential Energy Systems" being designed and manufactured only for the Japanese market. They are sold only in Japan.
Contributing to a better environment
- Decreasing ecological footprint by storing renewable energy such as photovoltaic generation
- Improving electric-load leveling by charging batteries during the night-time and discharging them during daytime
Saving on energy cost
- Using inexpensive off-peak, e.g. night-time, electricity
- Selling excess renewable energy such as photovoltaic generation to power utility companies
Enhancing comfortable lifestyle at home
- Delivering sufficient power safely to your home during emergencies such as blackouts
Overview of home wiring diagram
- Aug 12 2016Fri, 12 Aug 2016 00:00:00 +0530NEC India to deploy facial recognition systems in India’s state of Andhra Pradesh for large-scale religious festival
- Jun 22 2016Wed, 22 Jun 2016 00:00:00 +0530NEC India Announces New Managing Director
- Jul 28 2015Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:00:00 +0530NEC and the government of Andhra Pradesh to collaborate on safe city development in Tirupati, India
- Jul 19 2015Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:00:00 +0530NEC completes deployment of Face Recognition System for Surat safe city project
- Jul 1 2015Wed, 01 Jul 2015 10:00:00 +0530 NEC changes its corporate brand message to "Orchestrating a brighter world"
- Jun 11 2015Thu, 11 Jun 2015 10:00:00 +0530NEC India and Keonics sign MOU for Safe and Smart City and Cybersecurity collaboration in Karnataka and pan-India
- Feb 24 2015Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:00:00 +0530NEC provides Face Recognition Technology to Surat City Police
- Jan 22 2015Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:00:00 +0530NEC Launches UNIVERGE® SV9000 Series Communications Servers
- Nov 20 2014Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:00:00 +0530NEC India Deploys Leading Face Recognition Solution at Lemon Tree Hotels for Advanced Security
- Sep 17 2014Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:00:00 +0530NEC India introduces NeoFace® Reveal public safety solution in India