Kiosk Machine- TWINPOSG5
- Lower TCO
- Tool-Free/Faster Maintenance
- High durability against water spills and dust, robustness and environmental friendliness
- Flexible and scalable configuration
- Fan-less option
A sequel in the "TWINPOS Series", TWINPOS G5 delivers TCO-slashing serviceability and powerful energy-efficient performance — made possible by NEC DANTOTSU “leading-edge" technology that scales and flexibly satisfies the highest expectations of demanding retailers worldwide.
TWINPOS G5 design advances environmental durability and high quality materials retain the stylish, crisp store ambiance. Key components servicing is engineered for completion within 5 minutes; reducing labor and minimizing technician levels. Dual built in LCD touch screen POS and a space-saving footprint maximize promotion and cashier area. All this combines making the TWINPOS G5 ideally suited for retail chain stores such as grocery, drug, convenience and specialty stores as well as quick-service restaurants. Discover proven performance and unparalleled reliability ... discovers TWINPOS G5!
|Features||Standard||Fanless Model (HDD/SSD)|
|Processor||Intel Celeron P4505 1.86GHz(Dual core)
Core i3 330E, 2.13GHz
Core i5 520E, 2.4GHz
Core i7 610E, 2.53GHz
|Intel Atom D525 1.6GHz(Dual core)|
|Main Memory||1 GB to 4 GB DDR3||1 GB to 4 GB DDR3|
|Hard Disk Drive/Solid State Drive||320 GB SATA HDD||250 GB SATA HDD||8 GB SSD|
|Operating System Pre-installed||Windows® POSReady 2009||Windows® POSReady 2009|
|Operating Systems Supported
(for Non-OS Model)
|Windows® XP Professional (SP3/32-bit)
Windows® 7 Professional (32-bit)
|Windows® XP Professional (SP3/32-bit) |
Windows® 7 Professional (32-bit)
|Network||1 x 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T||1 x 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T|
|I/O Board||Standard||DC OUT Plus||Standard|
|Display Ports||VGA x 1||VGA x 1|
|USB 2.0 Ports||3 (1 front)||3 (1 front)|
|12V Powered USB Ports||4||1||4|
|24V Powered USB Ports||0||0||0|
|Powered COM Ports (5V/12V)||3||3||3|
|24V DC Outlets (for printer, max 3A)||1||0||0|
|12V DC Outlets||0||0||0|
|Cash Drawer Ports||2||2|
|Operator Display||12"(XGA) / 15"(XGA) / 17"(SXGA)||12"(XGA) / 15"(XGA)|
|Customer Display (Optional)||8"(SVGA) / 12"(XGA) / VFD(2X20)||8"(SVGA) / 12"(XGA) / VFD(2X20)|
|Weight (without customer display)||-||-|
|12"||11.4kg (25.1lb)||11.4kg (25.1lb)|
|15"||12.1kg (26.6lb)||12.1kg (26.6lb)|
|17"||12.5kg (27.5lb)||12.5kg (27.5lb)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||-||-|
|12"||300 x 236 x 404 mm (no customer display)||300 x 236 x 404 mm (no customer display)|
|15"||361 x 239 x 414 mm (no customer display)||361 x 239 x 414 mm (no customer display)|
|17"||401 x 244 x 432 mm (no customer display)||-|
|Power Consumption (Typical Operation)||Celeron, OP15", CU8.4", MSR: 60W
Max Configuration: 180W
Max Power Capacity: 250W
|Atom, OP15", MSR: 30W |
Max Configuration: 70W
Max Power Capacity: 100W
|Optional software||Remote maintenance solution interface|
|Thermal Receipt Printer (Global Model)||Print Speed 250mm/s (maximum), Print Resolution 203 dpi, 80 & 58 mm width paper, USB 2.0 Interface|
|Thermal Receipt Printer (for China)|
|Dot Impact Receipt Printer (Global Model)||Print Speed 5.58Line/s (maximum), 76, 70, 58 mm width paper, USB 2.0 interface|
|Dot Impact Receipt Printer (for China)|
|External Touch LCD Monitor||15inch, 1024x768(XGA), Dual RS-232C&USB 1.1 interface|
|Remote Customer Display||20 x 2 alphanumeric FIP display, USB interface|
|Built-in Card Reader||ANS/ISO Standards 7810.7811-1/6.7813, Reading Speed7-250cm/s, Reading Sensitivity30 ~ 200%, USB interface (Keyboard Emulator)|
- *Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- *Microsoft Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- *Celeron® is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation. See the notes in the relevant products for details. The colors of products shown in this website may vary from actual product colors due to printing conditions.
- *Core™ is a trademark of Intel Corporation.
- *When exporting this product, follow necessary procedures such as application for export permits from the Japanese government, as stipulated in the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Control Law. Also, follow required procedures for applicable U.S. Export Administration Regulations or other foreign government regulations.
- *This product is RoHS compliant.