NFC - Near Field Communication Technology
NFC enabled IEMS
NFC (Near Field Communication) technology is the next generation short-range high frequency wireless communication technology. NFC makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch. It harmonizes today's diverse contactless technologies, enabling current and future solutions in various areas like payment, transportation & digital exchange.
NEC brings you the power of NFC enabled IEMS (Integrated E-Money Solution), a set of vertically integrated payment products enabled with the NFC technology, that empowers you to add that special “touch” to your customers’ payment needs.
NEC – NFC Solution Landscape
The NEC Value Proposition for NFC
NEC is a key member of the NFC Forum, the group that drives & promotes the adoption of NFC technology globally.
NEC is the No.1 total solution provider for various services to the Mobile NFC payment market in Japan and has technical “KNOW-HOW” as well as knowledge of history of the market for “SUCCESS” and “FAILURE”. NEC brings this important asset into the Indian market place, along with its comprehensive product range.
NEC caters to all the building blocks of a closed loop NFC based payment ecosystem.
- Highly secure NFC cards and payment application – uses cryptography for card authentication and configurable PIN limits for user authentication.
- Range of terminals – full feature handheld terminal with receipt printing or low cost R/W terminal that can be integrated into any Windows / Android based POS system (Android based POS application also available).
- Highly secure, robust & scalable transacting platform – supports terminal authentication, secure transactions & a rich set of functionality for users, merchants and issuers alike.
- Hybrid operational mode – lets users experience the full benefits of speedy offline tap-n-go payment while at the same time safeguarding issuer risk with periodic online updates.
- Portal and SMS based transactions – enable users transact even without their card or from the comfort of their homes.
- Fraud detection & management – lost card blocking, suspicious transaction alert.
- Exhaustive MIS for transaction tracking and settlement.