NEC's Cloud Computing in India
What's NEC's Cloud?
NEC's cloud strategy refers to two businesses in the following three target markets, "enterprise," "carrier" and "social infrastructure. One type of business is the "cloud service business" that NEC offers a variety of cloud services to customers. The other one is the "cloud environment building business" which supports customers for building systems using cloud computing.
NEC aims to create and provide cloud solutions and services that contribute not only to the field of IT and Networks but also societal, individual and corporate activities.
- Reliable support for enterprise mission-critical systems and social infrastructure systems
- Total performance and operability through the integration of IT and Network
- Realization of linkage with the real world by focusing on sensors and input/ output devices/ terminals
- Energy-saving Green Cloud (Data Center)
NEC is able to respond to a wide range of customer's requirement such as the network systems for carriers and IT systems for each type of industries, and to develop system devices and terminals for supporting above systems. These strengths enable us to guarantee end-to-end services. We are proud to say that there is no vender other than NEC that is able to realize the convenience of cloud computing, and to provide social infrastructure that requires reliability for its networks at the same time.
The following lists some of the NEC's strength to support your Cloud business:
- Consultation capabilities
- Effective collaboration of IT/ Network/ applications/ devices/ marketing solutions
- Relationship of trust with our clients
- Experiences and knowledge in legal/ financial/ intellectual property matters
- Track record in constructing mission critical systems
- Experiences with various business categories