NEC services almost half of the hospitality world in Las Vegas, with cost-effective and customer-centric integrated IT solutions that give the hoteliers and theme park operators the leading edge in the industry.
As a proven technology partner in venue management, NEC aims to house all the latest technologies under one roof:
- Brand new models of Projectors, LCD Monitors and Virtual PC Center work the magic to impress tenants and visitors by creating a high-tech image of the venue.
- Digital and wireless Projectors allow projection of multimedia content at a single location to be accessible by multiple sites at the venue.
- Mobility enables staff on the move to be contactable at any critical moment during the events. Wireless broadband access makes internet connectivity possible at every corner of the venue.
- IP Telephony provides communications for all staff, tenants or customers using voice over IP on one seamless IP network with enhanced features but lower total cost of ownership.
- Contact Center provides call routing and handling for directory assistance, helplines and department-specific assistance.
- Digital Signage acts as direction signs, information displays or sources of entertainment at the venue. They can be floor plans/attraction information in theme parks, movie trailers in cinemas, match/race updates in sports stadiums, food menu in restaurants or promotion signs in retail outlets.
- Self-service information kiosks interact with visitors to provide all necessary information of the venue (price/timetable, attraction information, event schedule, retail outlets, etc.) and dramatically cut down the queues at the reception area.
- RFID provides access control as well as daily time and attendance details of all staff and visitors present at the venue.