With the UNIVERGE SV9100, smaller companies with 10 to 896 potential users gain access to NEC’s award winning, cost effective and highly modular communications platform.
Able to support a suite of reliable and secure voice, video, communications and collaboration applications and deliver out-of-the-box mobility, the SV9100 opens intuitive accessibility to relational and physical assets so smaller companies can operate more proficiently.
A Custom Fit
With the SV9100, NEC can tailor communications specific to an organization’s brand, industry, changing business environment and for custom-built environments where employees acquire adaptive tools and services that make getting their job done easier.
- The SV9100 offers
- Versatile architecture able to work as an IP system, digital system or a combination of the two
- One of the easiest unified-communications-capable systems on the market
- Simple integration into existing IT infrastructure
- The ability to operate as an analogue, digital or IP system
- A range of mobility apps customizable to meet workforce requirements
- A variety of compatible desktop, handset and mobile devices for a fully equipped workforce
- Administrative and cost management tools for the insight the organization requires
- Simplified user licensing for ease of use and budgeting
- A trusted partner who can fully support dynamic communications and collaboration
With SV9100's InUC real-time audio and video conferencing, which is desktop and device compatible, idea, screen and document sharing becomes amiable and immediate for more relevant and timely results.
NEC's built-in property management system, InHotel, increases staff productivity, enhances on-premises experiences and lowers costs by making tasks such as booking, billing and admin functions easier.
Compatible with the UNIVERGE SV9100 communications platform, NEC's InGuard software solution works to safeguard company communications networks, conference lines and devices. Unauthorized or inappropriate use becomes easier to identify and correct with active around-the-clock monitoring of call activity.