Easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces
NEC's desktop phone interfaces are designed to improve the overall user experience, while remaining intuitive—with no extensive training needed. Global icons indicate status at-a-glance including notification of new voice or instant messages, missed calls, the phone user’s current presence status, and the device's current data protection mode.
- Improve Overall User Experience
- Customizable to meet employees’ specific communications needs
- Supports a wide-range of features which can help improve overall employee efficiency and productivity
- Offers deployment flexibility and investment protection
- Easy to use intuitive interface and an interactive user manual
- Comes with options for the visually impaired such as audio key action feedback and Braille stickers
Superior audio, efficiency, and usability
Running your organization on old devices is bad for business. That’s why NEC has developed the next generation of desktop phones. Our UNIVERGE Digital Desktop phones support innovative design, and are intended to deliver maximum deployment flexibility and a wide range of choices that fit all business requirements.
Personal system, with corporate directories
UNIVERGE Desktop Phones come with corporate directory functionality. Users can quickly access these directories to easily reach the people they need. There’s no need to waste time looking up phone numbers. Each entry in the directory is searchable, and a call can be placed from the searched entry. When a call is received and if the Caller-ID matches a registered phone number within the directory, the name of the entry is displayed on the LCD.