NEC's compact thermal receipt printer adds further value to the TWINPOS G Series. You can easily take advantage of its high performance to enhance sales throughput and significantly reduce TCO with its simple serviceability.
The serial port emulator and ESC/POSTM emulator allow easy replacement of legacy printers.
The affordable price, lower power consumption, and small footprint cut down your TCO.
A drop-in paper roll, small footprint and internal AC adaptor allow easy maintenance and installation. It is the first and only software-driven printer that can be easily updated by third-party remote maintenance software - in remarkably less time than hardware-driven printers. A switch cover is included to prevent unwanted access.
High quality & performance
Fast print speed (maximum 250mm per second), high resolution (203 dpi), a rich number of available fonts, an infinite number of printable image files, and utility software allows you to design high-quality receipts and coupons that boost your sales and customer services.
|Print speed||250mm/s (maximum)|
|Print resolution||203 dpi (8 dots per mm)|
|Number of columns||58mm paper: Maximum 45(Star Line) or 40 (ESC/POS™), 80mm paper: Maximum 64(Star Line) or 56 (ESC/POS™)|
|Character sete||ANK 96, International 16, Graphic 128, plus Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese|
|International code pages||Star Line: 40 + 1, ESC/POS™: 10 + 1 allowing an additional character page to be added as using command.|
|Connectivity||TWINPOS G5, TWINPOS G7|
|Paper specifications||Width: 80mm or 58mm (with guide attached), Roll diameter: max 83mm, Paper thickness: 0.065~0.085mm|
|Available drivers||OPOS™, JavaPOS™, Windows driver|
|Supported OS||Windows® 7 (32 bit), Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows® Embedded POSReady 2009|
|Interface / port||USB 2.0 Full Speed with cable supplied|
|Emulation||Star Line mode or ESC/POS™ mode*|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||142 x 204 x 132 mm (5.59 x 8.03 x 5.20 inch)|
|Accessories included||58mm paper guide, USB cable, switch cover and thermal paper roll|
- *NEC makes no claims or guarantees regarding the compatibility of the ESC/POS emulator with Epson ESC/POSTM mode.
- *Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- *Microsoft Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- *The colors of products shown in this brochure may vary from actual product colors due to printing conditions.
- *Core™ is a trademark of Intel Corporation.
- *When exporting this product, follow necessary procedures such as application for export permits from the Japanese government, as stipulated in the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Control Law. Also, follow required procedures for applicable U.S. Export Administration Regulations or other foreign government regulations.
- *This product is RoHS compliant.