Univerge SV9100 Communication Solutions
Smart Communications for SMBs
The SV9100 platform is a new system, with new handsets and new applications to empower your workforce. Built on the back of the award winning SV8100 technology, the SV9100 provides double the system capacity, yet cost effective from 10 to over 800 users.
The Univerge SV9100 offers
- Proprietary server with stackable chassis architecture
- Distinct, scalable, IP Unified Communications enabled solution
- High reliability
- Simplified user licensing structure
- Comprehensive suite of Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Vertical market-specific solution integrations
- Wide-range of end-points
- Single point configuration and management
- Multi-Line SIP Client, Multi-Carrier Support
- Versatile architecture - works as an IP system, digital system or a combination of the two
- Modular architecture for exceptional scalability – cost effective from 10 to 800+
- One of the most easily configured Unified-Communications-capable systems on the market
- User-friendly management interface streamlines system administration
- Easy migration from UNIVERGE SV8100 and SV8300
Make a Smart Investment
The SV9100 comes with an unprecedented warranty and future-proof technology that meets the demands of your multi-generational employees. Recognized as having the highest level of customer satisfaction among Unified Communications vendors, NEC also brings you an incredibly smart investment. Our Unified Communications platforms have been recognized by industry experts as having one of the lowest total costs of ownership on the market.
Work with Smart IT
Interruption of communications services means downtime for your business, customers and loss of revenue. That’s why NEC’s SV9100 platform is one of the easiest to configure Unified-Communications-capable systems on the market. The SV9100 easily integrates with existing IT technology as a fully interoperable IP or digital system. The user-friendly management interface streamlines system administration, giving IT Voice, Unified Communications and Voicemail from one central location.