NEC's PASOLINK NEOi provides an advanced point-to-point digital microwave Access System for short- and long-haul applications. It employs a common platform design that provides scalable configurations in response to a diverse and versatile range of market needs. The system operates over radio frequency bands ranging from 6 to 52 GHz and at traffic capacities ranging from 16E1 to 2 x 155 Mbps (STM-1). A capacity of 2 x STM-1 within the 28 MHz bandwidth is available with XPIC for larger capacity needs. For the LAN interface option, PASOLINK NEOi offers 10-100 Base-T(X), 1000 Base-SX and 1000 Base-T interfaces.
PASOLINK NEO offers a wide range of capacities, frequency bands, modulation levels and interfaces with a single common IDU, simply by changing the interface card without having to replace the main IDU or ODU radio equipment.
The PASOLINK NEOi system meets the increasing demand for digital transmission services and satisfies the needs for mobile and fixed network access links, private links, new generation networks, temporary networks, and emergency links. Its innovative, intelligent design provides scalable solutions with optimal investment value for CAPEX and OPEX reduction.
- Common platform design (plug-in system modules for a single common IDU)
- Capacity upgradable by software: E1+IP, IP, STM-1 (interface card swap)
- Modulation selectable by software: QPSK up to 128 QAM
- Flexible configuration (1+0, 1+1, HS/SD/FD, XPIC), easily changeable and upgradable, according to your needs
- Digital cross connect (DXC) improves network connectivity at the nodal station.
- Automatic Protection Switch (APS) for STM-1
- Compact design: 1+0, 1+1 and Repeater configuration in 1U IDU
- Good maintainability with advanced PNMSj (PASOLINK Network Management System Java Version)
- Cross-polarized operation for 2 x STM-1
- VLAN implementation
- Gigabit Ethernet over STM-1
- Easy network configuration, high system gain, and superior reliability
- Saving CAPEX and OPEX
6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 18, 23, 26, 28, 32, 38, and 52 GHz