The Express5800/E120e-M is a high-density dual-socket modular server developed with Intel®’s latest Xeon® processors. The E120e-M provides superior performance, scalability and availability through its high-performance processors and vast amounts of memory while providing the same serviceability with traditional rack systems. These modular servers are ideal for scale-out computing required for memory and processor-intensive applications.
- A dual-socket 1U half width compute node design enables high density mounting per rack and minimizing floor costs.
- High-density compute node with the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2400 v2 product family, 12 DIMM slots, and PCIe Gen3 x16 slot
Ultimate Power Efficiency
- NEC’s optimized cooling technology supports operation in a 40 degree Celsius (104 degree Fahrenheit) environment which minimizes cooling costs
- Shared power supply design and 80 PLUS® platinum certified power supply maximizes power efficiency
- NEC’s optimized cooling technology and intelligent fan control minimize power consumption for cooling
- NEC’s innovative server design, with server maintenance from the front side, enables replacing traditional rack servers without redesigning data center facilities
- EXPRESSSCOPE Engine 3 supports remote management in a secure communication environment without any additional software
- Most demanding data center applications and high performance computing applications